Five of my favorite sites to shop online!
Black Friday is coming up and with more and more stores announcing that, as a courtesy to their employees, they won’t be opening their doors, online shopping must be the answer!
These are sites I love to shop all year round.
- True&Co. Shopping for bras is almost as bad as shopping for jeans, but True&Co makes it easy. You fill out a short quiz on how things usually fit and how they feel and they’ll build a customized shop with suggested sizes. I’ve found all of my favorite underthings here and even signed up for the True Edit, where they send you a bra and two panties quarterly to refresh your wardrobe. They also have a pretty good return policy when it comes to bras (but not panties, understandably).
- Madewell. Sale on sale on sale is something that happens pretty frequently at madewell.com. They also have extended styles and sizes that you might not find in store. I love their jewelry and sweaters and tees and pretty much everything else. They don’t always have free shipping, but you can usually get a great deal to make up for it.
- Birchbox. Yes, I love to shop at Sephora BUT Birchbox’s reward system is the best you’ll find for beauty. Every $1 you spend earns you 1 point, and 100 points is $10 off. Basically, everything is always 10% off if you redeem your points. You also get points for reviewing your samples and referring friends, and Birchbox carries more than just beauty – they have lots of cute accessories and home goods and even stuff for the man in your life. Pro tip: buy your male friends and family gifts from Birchbox, earn points, and redeem them for some new lipstick. Win-win!
- Nespresso. This one is definitely pretty niche, but Nespresso makes reordering pods incredibly fast and easy. They usually ship out the same business day and I’ve never waited more than two days for an order. They usually do pretty good gifts with purchase and you save money when you order online and in bulk.
- Baublebar. The Baublebar products are really hit or miss for me. I’ve found pieces that I love and pieces that I want to love, but aren’t really what I imagined when I see them in person. They’re on my list though because of their awesome return policy. You really aren’t taking a risk, so you can go ahead and order whatever you think could work and then return all of the ones that don’t. No hassle! And like Birchbox, they have a great rewards program.
Where are your favorite places to shop online?