Alina (Valero) Avery: Cambridge resident, cat parent, newlywed. Obsessed with leather, hot wings, and horror movies. Big fan of breakfast for dinner.
My hope for this blog is that it will grow into a source of inspiration for others and a record of my life for myself. I’ll post things I learn, products I love, recipes I try, places I go, pictures I take, and all the stops along the way, with a heavy emphasis on all things beauty.
I value authenticity and originality in my life and hope to emulate that here on the blog.
All opinions are my own.
Get in Touch
Email: amvavery [at] gmail [dot] com
Get To Know Me
- When is your birthday? January 13, 19-something-something
- Where were you born? Los Angeles, California
- What is your star sign? Capricorn
- What is your occupation? Software Engineer by day, blogger extraordinaire by night
- What was the last thing you bought? A coffee. Milk no sugar.
- What’s your best feature? I oddly love my nose and also obviously my hilarious sense of humor.
- Do you have any piercings? Two in each ear.
- Do you have any tattoos? Yep. Two, in fact!
- Do you have any pets? A lovely cat, Bisous!
- Are you left handed or right handed? Right
- Who is your best friend? Daisy Lee of daisysdays.com
- What is your favorite sport? Um, like to play? Shopping.
- Whats your favorite movie? Stardust (2007)
- What’s your favorite TV Show? Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars, The X-Files, Downton Abbey…
- What’s your favorite colour? Yellow
- What’s your favorite song? Praise You – Fatboy Slim
- What’s your favorite restaurant? Daniel in NYC, it’s where we went the night we got engaged!
- Do you believe in ghosts? No, if ghosts were real we’d have confirmation by now! We’d be accumulating so many it would be super obvious. People have been dying for literally thousands of years.
- Do you believe in aliens? Sure, probably.
- If you had a million dollars what would you do with it? Open my own business!
- Can you whistle? Barely.
- Can you speak another language? Sometimes I pretend I speak French.
- What’s most important in your life? Family, humor, coffee, learning