- We finally broke down and bought a Sodastream. It’s life-changing.
- Got into the Halloween Spirit by catching up on American Horror Story: Freakshow after it was released on Netflix. Liked it way better than Coven, but Murder House is still my favorite. Have you been watching Hotel? I want to wait until it’s all been aired so I can binge watch it!
- These J Crew Factory sweatpants are super comfy, but the skinny cut feels slightly more stylish than your old sweats, even for just lounging around the house.
- Uber was delivering #uberkittens for National Cat Day this week, but sadly not in Boston 🙁 I celebrated anyway by giving extra cuddles to this little devil.
- Need a last minute Halloween costume? Most of these only require makeup!
Standard blog practice: on Fridays we
wear pink do round ups of things we love. So let’s do it then.
- Rediscovering Twitter – I got so into it when I first joined circa 2010 (omg has it been that long?!), and then kind of fell off the twitter bandwagon. But I’m back on and tweeting, mostly because I found this hilarious account. Follow me? @avery_alina
- Wifelife.co – I just discovered Rhian HY’s blog and admire her passion for vegan and cruelty free products. I don’t pay as much attention as what goes into (and into producing) the products I use every day so I’ll definitely be watching for her recommendations. I also love her tattoos. And her accent.
- Turkey Perky Jerky – Sounds ridiculous, but it’s delicious. (Redicu-licious? Deli-culous?) I have to say though — the gold and black packing, along with the words “Super Premium”, makes me feel like I’m about to tear into a packet of condoms (don’t tell me I’m the only one…). Regardless, this has been my favorite snack as of late.
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub – Yes, it’s a scrub for your scalp. Yes it’s unfairly priced. No, I haven’t found anything like it. Yes, it’s incredible. I’ll do a full post on this soon!
- Grand Theft Phone Upgrade from my brother (thanks, family plan!) so I’ve got an iPhone 6S Plus headed my way. I’ve been shopping for cases basically since I completed the order. Thinking about this, this, or this. Or all three. Or I can try to design my own. I have until October 14th to decide!
Also a bonus: new snapchat lenses?! I’ve been getting such a kick out of playing around with them. So much fun.
What has been on your radar this week? Do you like Friday roundup posts?